Lech Card - The much more card
As our guests you can purchase the Lech Card in spring, summer and autumn from just one overnight stay. The card is even free for children up to 14 years of age. The Lech Card focuses on hikers and family holidaymakers, who receive so many discounts. With numerous alternatives for bad weather.
The card offers numerous all-inclusive services and benefits that allow you to enjoy many recreational activities at reduced or partly free of charge. From the use of mountain railways, buses, sports fields to entrance to the "Waldschwimmbad" forest swimming pool and other facilities, the Lech Card offers many discounts and free activities.
Lech Card Prices 2024:
- 1-2 days: 36,- €
- 3-4 days: 56,- €
- 5-7 days: 69,- €
- 8-14 days: 99,- €
- 15-21 days: 125,-€
You can use the following attractions with the Lech Card
- Cable cars and chair lifts on the Rüfikopf, Seekopf, Petersboden, the Lech-Oberlech and Steffisalp cable cars
- Free transfer with the blue local bus
- Entrance to the "Zugertal"
- Attractive kids program
- Family program: Saturday and Sunday
- LechErleben program
- Guided hikes (herbal trip, "Geoweg")
- Entrance to the forest swimming pool
- Entrance to the "Walser Museum", "Lecher Musuem" and the library
- Reduction at Lech Card partners (Flying Fox, Schröcken high ropes course)
- 1 hour of bowling per Lech Card at sport.park.lech (bad weather offer, subject to availability)
- Guided E-bike tours
- Golf Academy Lech: putting green, driving range, 3-hole course
- Skyspace-Lech guided tour