Lech Card - The much more card
As our guests you can purchase the Lech Card in spring, summer and autumn from just one overnight stay. The card is even free for children up to 14 years of age. The Lech Card focuses on hikers and family holidaymakers, who receive so many discounts. With numerous alternatives for bad weather.
The card offers numerous all-inclusive services and benefits that allow you to enjoy many recreational activities at reduced or partly free of charge. From the use of mountain railways, buses, sports fields to entrance to the "Waldschwimmbad" forest swimming pool and other facilities, the Lech Card offers many discounts and free activities.
And this already starting from one overnight stay!
Lech Card Prices:
- Adults and teenagers from the age of 14:
2 days - € 23.-
3-7 days - € 36.-
- Kids up to 14 years free of charge (born 01.01.2006 or later)
- Seniors from the age of 70 -30% (born 01.01.1950 or earlier)
You can use the following attractions with the Lech Card
- Cable cars and chair lifts on the Rüfikopf, Petersboden, the Lech-Oberlech and Steffisalp cable cars
- Free transfer with the blue local bus
- Entrance to the "Zugertal"
- Attractive kids program
- Guided hikes (herbal trip, "Geoweg")
- Entrance tothe forest swimming pool
- Entrance to the "Walser Museum", "Lecher Musuem" and the library
- Reduction at Lech Card partners (Spielpark Buxbaum, Schröcken high ropes course)
- 1x a week - guided hiking tours f.ex. to the "Körbersee"
- 2 hours bowling per Lech Card at the sport.park.lech
- Guided E-bike tours